The Law Firm
In 1926, Prof. Dr. Ing. Robert Meldau adopted a patent law firm in Berlin which had existed since 1911 and continued this firm (main concentration: light and sound technology, non-cutting metal forming technology, fastening technology, dust technologies). Subsequent management by Prof. Dr. Ing. Robert Meldau and Dipl.-Ing. Gustav Meldau.
Relocation to Harsewinkel due to the war (main concentration: farming machine technology).
Headquartered in Guetersloh as of 1961 (main concentration: plastic injection and extruding technology, manufacturing of flexible roller laminated tubes, ball bearing technology, steam conversion technology, jig manufacturing technology, mechanical and thermal process engineering, environmental technology, air cleaning and air filtering, band mechanism for electrical systems and electronics).
Joining of Dipl.-Phys. Dr. H.-J. Strauss to the office in 1980 and joining of Dipl.-Ing. Hubert Floetotto to the office in 1992.
Since 2012 in Office community with Dipl.-Ing. Juergen Neisen.